Odd character. Not sure what to make of him.
Anyone like Uncle Ted? I love his music but sometimes I wonder if he has a sound mind. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Odd character. Not sure what to make of him.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I like some of his stuff. I enjoy his Damn Yankees days more than his earlier stuff though. Tommy Shaw and Jack Blades were perfect to be in that band
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I loved Damn Yankees.....I like uncle Ted's show though pretty funny
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I enjoy his Damn Yankees days more than his earlier stuff though.
[/ QUOTE ] The only song I actually liked from those days was High Enough (I think was the name) I like his last album Hunt Music. I guess my favorite song of his is Fred Bear. That just shows the hunter in me I guess.
High Enough was the bomb!!! My 7th grade prom theme
I enjoyed the song they did called Damn Yankee
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I cant recall that one. I'll have to try and download it I guess.
same CD (or tape as it was then) as High Enough
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
How many albums did they put out together?
2
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks